Advanced web analytics software for path and visitor analysis.
The software will help you to measure visitor conversion between pages by creating a graphical map with funnels and visitor movements.
The software tells you all you want to know about how your visitors interact and navigate in your site. It has been designed to answer questions like:
- How do visitors naviate to the sign-up form or product page?
- Where do most visitors go after they enter my home page?
- Where do visitors go after reading the product information? Does that also apply to visitors with a specific referrer?
- What is the conversion percentage of visitors that visited the download section and payment pages in the last week?
- Is there a strong visitor relation between product A and product B on my web site?
- What percentage of visitors that came via a Google Adwords campaign actually filled in the sign-up form?
With the MoveMetrics software you can create a visitor behavior map and analyze these kind of questions. The software will help you to measure the conversion between pages and can filter visitors on referrers or search terms in your analysis.
- Define multiple goals and analyse related web funnels.
- A graphical map that tells you more than a 1000 numerical statistics.
- Analyse the conversion between multiple pages in your site.
- Filter on referrers and search terms in the conversion.
- Optimize your Google AdWords and Adsense campaigns.
- Compare different time periods with a simple click.
MoveMetrics is available in a full and freeware edition.
more info at http://www.movemetrics.com
» version 1.4.1 - posted on 2007-10-01
Support for Vista.
EULA - End User License Agreement
MOVEMETRICS SOFTWARE LICENSE:
1) GRANT OF LICENSE:
P. Maas & M.P.S. Hoekstra grants you a single, non-exclusive license to use the MoveMetrics software provided you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement. Only one user is authorized to use the MoveMetrics software on one computer at a time (and not by more than one individual via a network).
2) OTHER RESTRICTIONS:
You acknowledge that you do not become the owner of the MoveMetrics software (software, programs and/or documentation). You agree not to transfer, rent,lease, sub-license, reverse engineer, modify, translate, or share the MoveMetrics software, diskettes, or manual with any other person or firm.
3) LIMITED WARRANTY:
While we have attempted to ensure the reliability of the MoveMetrics software, P. Maas & M.P.S. Hoekstra cannot assume any liability for damage that occurs because of usage of this program, whether or not in accordance with the instructions or specifications. It is not possible to guarantee the program''s performance under all circumstances, at all times, with all hardware and software configurations, and with any user data, programs, or series of commands. P. Maas & M.P.S. Hoekstra warrants the diskette media and manual to be free from defects in materials or manufacture for a period of 30 days from your receipt. When you open this package or use the MoveMetrics software you indicate you accept this as the only warranty. You agree that regardless of the form of any claim, P. Maas & M.P.S. Hoekstra''s liability for any damages or loss to you or anyone else shall not exceed the price paid for use of the program. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. Except for the warranty described in the above paragraph, there are no warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are expressly and specifically disclaimed.
4) NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:
In no event shall P. Maas & M.P.S. Hoekstra or their suppliers, if any, be responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss) arising out of the use or the inability to use this product, even if P. Maas & M.P.S. Hoekstra has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.